Monday, March 13, 2006

NTUSB Photos

Didn't manage to upload with my previous post the other time, somehow had some problems uploading photos, maybe too much words...

Anyway, these are photos of my section from my start in the band till now.




We were about to leave Kerkrade for Amsterdam and we left our names for "posterity" on the hostel room's noticeboard. I bet those who were so eager to leave didn't know about this piece of "art".




This is our Sojourn 2006 section photo of all I've played with, too bad Mandy, Edmund and Jiayi not in the photo...sigh!



This is the official Sojourn 2006 section photo...too bad Gen is the only lady, hence our photo was "focused" on her. haha!




Something I appreciate about this section is that we celebrate each other's birthday by getting a nice present and a card...hope this go on till we can't write!



And this is the WMC 2005 section photo, it was took after we just checked into the departure of hall and there was this mad rush to take section photos with the banner!

Cheers NTUSB Tbone Section!

No comments: