Sunday, August 06, 2006

Back To School

Finally...

The fateful day has finally dawned on me, after enduring ages of unparalled torture and undeserving suffering, I have climbed from an abyss to the foot of mountains.

School is starting!

After reading so much Star Wars novels, I realized of the untapped vocabulary in the midst of me, ready to burst forth in any situation conceivable! Together with the Anne of Green Gables series, both novels are great nourishment for the vocabulary and literature hunger pangs! Now I'm proceeding to reading Episode 5 of the Star Wars series...haha!

After a long and ardous journey, I have reached the green pastures of freedom, greater education, a bolder step into the unknowns of the adult world...the real world. The name, NTU, used echoed and rang in my mind for ages long before the present. And now, the deafening roar of beckoning rocks my mind!

Tomorrow marks the beginning of a brand new journey of life. Hope, enthusiasm, excitement awaits me in the spaces of NTU. Such is the blabbering and exclamations of one eager to head on out and conquer the future!

But all these can wait.

The lure of physical nourishment beckons me from the dining table. Such worldly delights complement the fluttering of the heart! Oh, such is the enticement of glorious dishes of food! Yes, I would succumb to the temptations...!

So long!

I'm mad!

No comments: