Live at NTU seems much better than anticipated. Its already end of week 4 and the pace is picking up rapidly. Thankfully, I'm still able to cope with great help from my coursemates and good friends! My course is rather stressful cause it is a small cohort...less than 100...and almost half of them are foreign scholars!!! It almost seemed comparable to the medicine course in NUS...
Well...if you're curious, I'm spammed with the most AU possible for any course, a whopping 22 AUs... It is alot compared to others who have AUs from 12 to 19. Worse...I realized my course has the most AU possible to graduate from. Sigh...tough life.
Anyway...here are some of my pics that I've captured with my N6280...very nifty to get quick shots at spontaneous moments. Unlike my digi cam where the pouch and the on button poses as obstacles... so here goes...
Seniors in SBS doing lab...I just finished my own lab so my hands are free for some time....I just carried out experiments on isolating DNA from a bacteria...harmful one..
.
.
Some new technology shown to us at a lecture by a professional bioengineer...cool.
.
.
When the going gets tough, the tough gets milo! He was so quick with it that maybe only some get to notice him filling up his bottle..
.
.
Just finish doing experiment on red blood cells...bursting them to be more exact. Very precise equipment being used here, not like JC where everything is agar agar or contaminated!.
.
.
"I'm going to sleep"....."Hey...what are you pointing your phone at me for...camera? HEY!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment