Thursday, January 03, 2008

A New Year 2008

Gosh, I've been missing for 1 whole year! No updates since Dec 2006. Anyway I don't think anybody have been "trying" to read any updates of me for the past 1 year. IF you have, please let me know...

So here goes some of my more important updates. Firstly would be things I've picked up or done. Not in order of significance or date...

1. Picked up serious photography with Nikon D70s to later upgrade to a D80 and loving it! And also falling prey to the BBB virus. (Feb)
2. My first online photo website/gallery at http://www.flickr.com/photos/tunkaibonz
3. Did my very first gig with Mike at a fashion show (July)
4. Played my last official concert with NTUSB (Aug)
5. Endure a 2 week long separation with a loved one (July)
6. Experiencing and getting involved in a close friend's drama (Dec)
7. Introduced to the thrills of KTV (Dec)
8. Going on a week's trip to Taiwan with CMB as an alumni (Dec)
9. Rekindling the old flames of the alumni band, finally able to conduct a REAL band after 3 years (Dec)
10. Getting involved in a ministry (June...i think)

Some other nitty gritty stuff which is important only to me...
1. Finding my long lost TRUTH at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nphwLFJO-4w and yes...I CAN play the electone
2. Spend the most money in a year in my lifetime due to the BBB virus
3. Found out that I can't live without band
4. Found out that I CAN sing...hoping to improve it with friend's help
5. Went overseas without friends or relatives...

What I hope to get and achieve in 2008
1. 4.5 GPA...
2. Get stronger in Him
3. Maintain and forge friendships from 2007
4. Repick up my electone seriously
5. Bring photography to greater heights....more gigs hopefully!

Ok...for now this is what I can think of...will update whenever possible! Thanks for reading!

No comments: