Thursday, December 07, 2006

Subject registration can be exciting...

In NTU, we have to register our subjects via the "first-click-then-first-get-your-schedule-provided-you-don't-lag". As year 1s applying for semester 2 subjects, we get to try out first hand this fabled system raved by seniors...

As I am working at BMERC, I was at the BIE computer lab together with fellow coursemates to register at the "supposedly lagless computers" at BIE. Honestly, I was still at quite a bit of a loss even 5 mins before the "clicking" starts... (those who are NTU students should know what I'm talking about...). Thank goodness one of senior (not to be named cause she'll be cocky) was with us to help us, but seriously, thanks!

I haven't had so much fun working with fellow BIE-ians (new term...by me). It was strikingly different with other groups, be it JC or Secondary school. It is a totally fresh job experience where human interaction is great and the work is never mundane, organizing open houses and dinners... Really want to thank my group for the nice fellowship!

Will post pictures of our activities soon...

No comments: