Saturday, December 02, 2006

Finally...end of exams!!!

Yesterday marks the end of exams for me, officially, as I've been playing since the end of monday's paper and ignoring yesterday's paper till yesterday morning before the paper itself. Well, you can't study much with effective communication do you? It is similar to GP essays, but much easier and you have a textbook to refer to!

Having said these, it is now 1 down, 6 more exam seasons to go before I graduate. If you add up the maths, there will be 1 semester where I'll be going for industrial attachment, so no exams for that semester. Such is the life of an engineering student...

After going through "so much", I realized that I have not put in my 100% for this exams and was very distracted with lots of things (namely this laptop...). Seeing how competitive my coursemates are, I felt especially like a loser after a paper when we start to compare answers. Luckily I got over it and blamed it on a lack of discipline... I strongly felt that I could have done better for this examinations...seeing the amount of silly mistakes I made which would otherwise be corrected.

1 month for repenting till the start of another school term. For those reading this, please help me by reminding me about the last examination. Fresh wounds hurt badly...thanks!

No comments: