21SA Mini gathering
There has been plans to organize a battery outing for a very looonnng time but didn't materialize due to overlapping work committments. So among the freer ones, we decided to organize our own, comprising of mainly Charlie ppl plus Benny...*-*
I've been looking to this gathering since 2 weeks ago when I organized it (why always I organize gatherings????). Anyway turns out that everybody is happy and things started to take off from there.
I sort of expected that we will start to yak about army stuff...again. So it feels like a typical canteen break in camp, with a different setting! Maybe the difference is that Shi Xian and MR. Lim can't come into our camp that conveniently.
Anyway, its great seeing my good buddy, Mr Lim again! After suffering months in Charlie taking over you-know-who's COS duty...and much more too.
My turn will come soon MR Lim, and I will be Mr. Hoo!!! Haha!
Looks nice....
Benny the "Ah-Long" with his hencman, Desmond the "Itchy"
Happier times during gangship.

Henchman versus Henchman...

No fight...we eat...good food!

Shi Xian....Mr.Lim Biyang....Mr.Hoo (Soon to be) and 1SG Desmond
No comments:
Post a Comment