Saturday, April 01, 2006

OF Babies and Cakes

OF Babies And Cakes!

Just finished CSSAB meeting and rushed down to my cousins place for some family birthdays, namely my Grandma, Fang Ke and En Xuan's birthdays. Nowadays family gatherings are getting very noisy cause of so many babies and toddlers running about and screaming about! But it is sure much better than just watching TV and eating and talking. Babies are so much fun!!!


Big babies waiting for cake...including my dad on the floor.



Mummy....can I eat this too?


Yeah.......creeaaaammmm! Whose face should this go on to?


I'm cutting this slice for dad, the rest is MINE!!


Uunggh....what is that you're putting in my mouth??


Dad says the smoke thing is CO2....wats dat?


Light the candles already......i'm FAMISHED!!!


Darn....I spilled the CO2 thingy all over the table...oh dear...


Mm...I've finished my knife's cake....nice cake on yours...can I have some?


Aspiring bandmembers training breath support....BLOW!!!

No comments: