My battalion just finished its battalion exercise on friday. So I got arrowed to be in the BQ train to help in resupply of water and ice and also to send fresh ration. All the 4 BQMS in my unit were activated, even though my battery wasn't involved, I was roped in...sianz
Turns out that there were many cock-ups and all were a "do or die" thing. Luckily, I was around (yes...sounded very cocky but i solved most of the issues) cause I'm the 'oldest bird'. Anyway, it was quite fun carrying this exercise out with my good buddy Bing Shun, could be our last exercise together before we received our pink ICs... Everything was pretty good except for the stupid 5-ton driver... a rogue driver. Why? I was vehicle commander in front would i realize why when I was sitting at the back the journey was horrendous. Whenever the vehicle travels on very uneven ground and the back wheels submerged into a hole in the ground, the vehicle would shake up and down (so do the passengers...), and guess what the driver said? "Wah! No feeling one...like animals like dat...must give them even more...hahahaha!!!" First thing I reached camp, I send an email complaining about him to my superiors... lets see who has the last laugh...haha!
After the exercise ended, I had to prepare for a concert on friday night. Quite dumb actually, just to play 2 pieces to 2/3 of the audiences, who were wearing red, in Singapore Conference Hall. (If you dun get what I meant...the seats in SCH are red...) But it was fun exchanging pointers with the seniors in my section on playing skills. And I found out that my tone improved alot with Weiji's mouthpiece!!!
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment