Too bad I can't post my CNY photos yet...the multiply site limits each users' upload to only 150 per month, and unfortunately I used up my quota long ago...
This is my 20th CNY (although I can't remember living thru all 20...) With the usual activities that mark my CNY, I've almost done all of them. CNY eve reunion dinner...done, ang paos...checked, visit relatives...some only, temple visit...been there. Its so predictable every year. I treat CNY as a good break from watever I'm done, espiecally this year where army is concerned...still counting down...a good 7 months more to see my belove pink IC!!!
So what is my New Year resolution...mmm...
1. To remind myself to do the things possible to show my love to my loved ones
2. To keep myself out of trouble (and politics) so dat I can ORD in peace!!!
3. To give myself a good and clean start in NTU
4. Learn how to accept things slowly...u noe wat i mean da...
5. Finally...to do finish up what I was set to do last year...sigh...
Oh yar...must change blogskin soon. The width a little too constrain for me to post pics...all my pics small small one...haha!
CNY to ALL!!!
Monday, January 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment