Friday, February 10, 2006

A trip to CSS

Its been quite some time since I step into CSS to teach...

I was asked to go down today to meet the graduated sec4s to discuss about the alumni band. Although not all could wait there were substantiate ppl to hear me talk. If you're wondering why today... cause today is O level results and so all of them will be back.

Maybe I was itchy hand today, by going up to find the trombone section to see how they are doing, luckily I did cause they have so much fundamental errors that Mr.Tan has no time to correct them. Guess what, I heard them struggling to play Wizard of Oz!!! Maybe Mr.Tan believes in miracles, but i don't. Its too difficult for my 1st trombonist to even play the high notes...

I find it very invogirating to teach... thats why I'm drawn much to my Sec school band. Its very fulfilling to apply my knowledge to and to see the section grow practice by practice.

Sigh..need to go and do my CSS alumni band report for the juniors...bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bleh... you better revise the whole entry... =P